since ‎11-05-23
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, Can anyone help me with developing a code stage with C# or VB to convert text to collection sample Input: 1.The capital of India. Moscow #Delhi Kabul Tokiyo 2.The capital of Japan. Moscow Delhi Kabul #Tokiyo 3.The capital of Afganistan. Mosco...
Hi All, Can anyone help me with developing a code stage with C# or VB to convert text to collection sample Input: 1.The capital of India. Moscow #Delhi Kabul Tokiyo 2.The capital of Japan. Moscow Delhi Kabul #Tokiyo 3.The capital of Afganistan. Mosco...
Hi all, I have two queries  1.In a collection I have to convert the column type from Text to number. 2.In a collection I have to sort the column values from large to small . i have used the function sort collection but i was not filtering the values ...
Hi allCan Anyone help me with this excel functionReview all customers in which the "Transaction Limit" is greater than 0. If greater than 0, copy entire row and paste onto new tab Note that there are some customers that are Partners. you need to look...
Review all customers in which the "Transcation Limit" is greater than 0. If greater than 0, copy entire row and paste onto new tab  Note that there are some customers that are shared. if (A and B), (E and F) are shared customers 1 A 2 B   5 E 6 F    ...
Likes from
Likes given to