Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel Fiternation

RajsudhapriyaCN
Level 3

Hi all

Can Anyone help me with this excel function

Review all customers in which the "Transaction Limit" is greater than 0. If greater than 0, copy entire row and paste onto new tab 
Note that there are some customers that are Partners.

you need to look at the other customer to determine if "combined" they exceed the line of Transcation limit.  

For example 'G' shows over credit limit but "combined" with 'H' they are not over the line of  transcation
so this line gets removed from the new tab .  
Customer Customer Name Transcation Limit
1001 A  1,234.00 
2034 B  43.00 
4563 C  765.00 
4973 D  (654.00)
5321 E  987.00 
7894 F -45.00
7654 G 765.00
8123 H -10,876.00
9654 I 765.00

shared customer list
Customer no Customer name
4563 C
4973 D
7654 G
8123 H

My Question here is that how to filter or get Shared customer from the main sheet how to row the shared customer from the row

can you Kindly help me in this

Regards,
Rajsudhapriya

------------------------------
Rajsudhapriya CN
1 REPLY 1

harish.m
Level 12

HI Rajasudhapriya,

1) read the data from the main worksheet using "MS EXCEL VBO - Action: Get Worksheet as collection" and
2) perform data manipulation by looping each row in the collection if the criteria matches then I will add in to new collection (Shared customer list) otherwise discard that row
3) Once the loop was completed  - write the coollection back to the excel in the new worksheet(MS Excel VBO and Action Write to collection)

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish M
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]