since ‎21-08-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, We are going to automate an web-application running Silverlight. Is it region i have to use or do you have any luck with other means on integrate with that?I cant't identify with other than region.------------------------------Daniel Litfeldt----...
Hi, We are going to automate an web-application running Silverlight. Is it region i have to use or do you have any luck with other means on integrate with that?I cant't identify with other than region.------------------------------Daniel Litfeldt----...
Hi,  I have a problem when posting a formula to excel. Getting an 0x800A03EC error in one case (when posting the original format after changing which cells I'm referring to) and #NAME? error when posting with "," instead of ";" that i tried because ...
Hi,  I have a problem when posting a formula to excel. Getting an 0x800A03EC error in one case (when posting the original format after changing which cells I'm referring to) and #NAME? error when posting with "," instead of ";" that i tried because ...