since ‎11-03-20
3 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi ,We have been encountering an issue recently while trying to send emails through Outlook using Blue Prism, However this is not happening frequently.Error Message "RPC Server Not Available."Below is the current flow of ProcessBot reads multiple ema...
Hello Everyone,I am trying to install and get Decipher as a part of self learning and POC.I read this on community that "Decipher is only available today to customers with a Blue Prsim license with Production or Business - Critical support contract."...
Hello everyone,I am trying to launch one of the java application from Edge browser, and it work in the Test/Acceptance Environment, but when I am trying to launch the same application on Production Environment I get this error.Error:Internal: AMI err...
Hello everyone,When I am trying to save the File on Network Drive on One of our Production Robot , we are receiving this error"Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Save Workbook took more than 30 secs"But this does not...
Hi All,I am facing below error when I am running the process from Control Room, but the problem does not occur when I run it manually or run it on Debug mode.I have used Attach Page at the start of the page, however the error log says : Not Connected...
Likes from
Likes given to