since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 33 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 40 Likes given
  • 19 Likes received

User Activity

Hello folks I am looking for a fully offline solution to summarize user text inputs.  Users can input long text explaining their request but it has to be summarized to a limited amount of characters. A bot would read their full text and input its su...
It would be great if there was a Blue Prism branded stencil for Visio in order to create business documentation like infrastructure diagrams. This could be helpful in identifying specific elements. That way we also have a very uniform type of documen...
Hello,   Ever since we have been using Blue Prism, we have been experiencing very slow importing of objects. We first thought this was related to our server but once we upgraded, we had the same issue. It takes about 1 to 2min per object to be im...
Hello, Is it possible to import credentials from one environment to another? I want to import my prod credentials to my UAT envrionment without having to write them all down again. They share the same credentials key. Trying through release manage...
Hello, I am just trying to confirm whether Blue Prism requires Netbios at all to function. For example could we just disable NetBios on our network and it would work properly using the domain only? thanks Carol