since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 31 Likes received

User Activity

I would like to suggest the implementation of a built-in code scanning tool within Blue Prism. Currently, we face challenges in identifying bugs or vulnerabilities in our Blue Prism projects, as there is no dedicated code scanning tool available. Whi...
Currently we are working on Migration projects Internet explorer to Microsoft Edge browserChrome MV2 to MV3   For this we need to identify the list of objects and processes that are using Internet explorer, chrome and edge. To find these processes ma...
Hi All,We are trying to automate the Java Browser based application. I am using Internet explorer as application and enabled Java techniques in application moduler. I am able to spy the elements and able to perform operations like focus, write, read,...
Problem Statement: In BluePrism version 6.4.1  to 6.7.1  we don't have option for searching an Object .In most of the cases we need to call the objects from processes using Action stage. Manual searching and adding action in workflows is tedious and ...
Blue Prism exclusively restrict access for importing or exporting the objects and processes under User Roles level. It does not restrict access from importing or exporting the objects and processes under folder levels individually.We are facing multi...
Likes given to