since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 40 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I would like to propose the following topics for discussion:RPA supervisor is really worth to integrate with blue prism?------------------------------Ravi KumarSr Automation DesignerEricssonAsia/Kolkata------------------------------
Adding new environment variable is possible by importing a new release but if we want to update the values of environment variable then we have to do it manually.Right now it can't be done by importing the release. Please ignore if its already handle...
#BPTechTipsHello Everyone,In some of the organization we are not allowed to record all the logs because of DB constraints. So in this case we can use this solution. Very simple process where we use the append operation in File management utility and ...
Sometime we need a list of environment variables to document (In technical solution Document) but We don't have an option to export the list and everyone don't have access to database. Can we have option to export the variable list directly into exce...
Hello,I am getting few special characters from Excel to Collection (As it is) but when I am writing back to excel then they are converting into some other character i.e '?' . Pls advise what should I do?------------------------------Ravi KumarSr Auto...