since ‎17-07-20
‎25-03-24

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Currently we are using service now api to fetch the incident details, updating fields, writing comments. Now, we have a new requirement where we need to download the attachments from the incidents if it is possible please let me know the steps how to...
Hi, we recently moved to chrome 120.x version because critical security vulnerability in older versions. So, we started testing with new version all spy modes are working fine except browser mode. we need to restart so many times to use browser mode ...
Hi, i need to open a password protected file using blue prism. and i have a password too. we had an action which was working fine until yesterday. but out of blue it is not working now. can anyone help me to figure out what is wrong with this... --...
we have a mail body which consists of some text and table of some rows and columns...so the recipients need a GUI/WEB page view of the email is there any way we can do that using blueprism?------------------------------afried nawaz-------------------...
Likes given to