since ‎20-05-19
an hour ago

User Statistics

• 139 Posts
  • 5 Answers
  • 81 Likes given
  • 59 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I want to retrieve a DB table using "Data - OLEDB".In that case, I want to get date/time type items as string type.I wrote it like this:cast(startdatesime as Char) as startdatetimebut it gives me an error.If I just write "startdatetime" and get...
Hello, Where is the process update history information displayed on the Studio screen stored in the database? If we know where it is stored, we can, for example, search for the update history of a process with a specific phrase in the 'summary' field...
Hello, I want to set up a Zoom meeting using "Utility - HTTP".First, I created a "Server-to-Server OAuth" app in the Zoom Marketplace.Then I created a VBO to get Token using client id and client secret. This worked and I was able to get the Token.How...
Hello, I would like to aggregate the operating status of Blue Prism from various perspectives.For example, I would like to aggregate and analyze the number of runs for each schedule in each month of 2023 by status (normal completion, abnormal complet...
Hello, There are so many very useful assets on the Digital Exchange that I have always relied on very heavily. I have heard that Core VBOs are no longer included in the installer of the new version of Blue Prism, but will be downloaded from DX for th...