since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 88 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 24 Likes received

User Activity

Is there a way to get all the Items Keys from a particular queue? In the Queue VBO we can get all the Item ID's froma  queue but then would have to loop through each one to get the Key. The reason is I need to check for duplicate entries, however th...
Is it possible to add multiple tags to a queue item at once? This is where the item has been picked up to be worked not when adding it to the queue. There can be instances where we want to add a few tags onto an item but just seems a bit over the top...
I am working on a process that will only use background objects. The plan is to run the process multiple times on 1 resource but just thinking, will environment locks still work as it is the same resource. mare the locks more associated with the Sess...
Wondering if anyone might be able to help with this one. I have a process that will be required to get mail from 3 different shared outlook mailboxes. The emails are in a sub folder of the inbox and getting them works perfectly fine, however when it ...
Has anyone dealt with these file types before?Looks a bit like a plain text coded file - I am wanting to read the contents and put it into a collection, the standard File Utility can read the data but comes out as a single data item - not sure then h...