since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Members, We are facing one strange issue with Blue Prism Spying. We are automating one of the Ariba application process and we were able to spy the elements perfectly without any issues but when we trigger the object studio to "Read, Write , Navigate...
Members, We are facing one strange issue with Blue Prism Spying. We are automating one of the Ariba application process and we were able to spy the elements perfectly without any issues but when we trigger the object studio to "Read, Write , Navigate...
Hi Team, I'm trying to attach a Java based application which has been launched through JNLP file. Once I launch the file it object studio detaches itself and after a while when I try to attach it throws the below issue. Any thoughts how to fix this ...
Hi Team,   Does BP supports any true AI cognitive capability ? can it be integrated with Tensor flow , pytorch kind of AI frameworks ? Are there any existing use cases that you can share where AI has been integrated with RPA ?   Thanks, Sivabal...
Hi All, I have configured Blue Prism Log in agent which was working before few days but lately it started throwing below error when I log out ( Blue Prism Runtime Resource) and log in back as (Login Agent Runtime Resource), any specific reason why t...