since ‎23-10-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Guys,When i run this Authenticate Credential process, get error in Step "GetTokenActive" .{"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"invalid client credentials"}". I checked consumer key.consumer secret are the right one, Have no idea why fail...
issue: element identification failed, when try to identify again in Application modeller, I found Browser Spy mode disappeared.reproduce step:1.mannually lauch a browser-based application2 run attach to try to attach, and be attached successfully3 th...
I am go through the exersice in Morden Browser Atomation lession, and try to get table item into collection.I did identified a table element , but i get bellow error to read and get the table item, i want to know the root cause. -----------------...
Is there any way to load table data into a collection in a efficient way? ------------------------------Zhiming Liu------------------------------
I am learning Modern Browser Automation lesson. Follow the guide in the lesson, i failed to launch to BP Travel in Chrome browser.My Blue prism is version 6.8. My Chrome version as bellow. Application modeller configured as bellow. Launch error page ...
Likes from