since ‎18-04-19
‎05-04-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have two resource PCs in a pool that we need to reboot every Sunday evening.I wrote a somewhat involved script to do this because I haven't found a good way to target a task at a single member of a pool, and we need to reboot and login both PCs.  H...
Is there a recommended way to discover whether the robot's screen is locked?  I'd like to set this up as a prerequisite test for all of my processes so that when they error out the reason is obvious.  I was thinking I might just try to spy the Start ...
We've just begun setting up processes to log into bank websites in order to retrieve account information (e.g., holdings, STIF balances, etc) and that project is moving along well.  We have developed an internal web service that will provide the nece...
I have a need to export my audit (and perhaps process and object) logs to our central syslog server.  So far the only options I've found are to view the data on the console and manually export it to a text file, or to use the archiving feature to exp...
Likes given to