since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 326 Posts
  • 4 Answers
  • 307 Likes given
  • 400 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, I guess Director is a plugin for Hub / Control and therefore is not listed in the portal as product? It would be great to have this information somewhere. eg a section in the products overview what plugins are available, as detail to hub what ...
Hello, We are having a look at BP 7.3 and just discovered the Details window in Control for runtime resources.  I am wondering what the meaning of Environment is. Resources connected on default port are shown as Client but when using a different port...
Most of the steps carried out during installation and configuration of BP server can be scripted.  This seems to allow scripting a complete upgrade of to another BP version. What is missing though is the possibility to specify the encryption key in s...
Hello, Is there a list of differences, new features, ... of Enhanced Application Modeller (Beta) compared to the 'old' Application Modeller? Also a list of limitations and a roadmap would be great. thanks------------------------------Walter KollerSol...
The last screen for confirming DB upgrade during BP upgrade should show the DB name that will be affected. Currently it warns in red: those changes cannot be undone! and I have to enter the password again ... but I cannot verify if my previous speci...