since ‎19-05-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 11 Likes given
  • 25 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I have access to Azure portal and have an application created. After setting up client key and secret, is that enough to use the actions in BP or do you have to manually configure Web API like any normal REST API?Another question, in a previous ve...
Edit: Posted on Digital Exchange community.Digital Exchange (blueprism.com)
Hello,I have a use case where I need to excecute a python script. My question is if you need to have python onboarded or IronPython as this example uses:Code Stages (higherlogicdownload.s3-external-1.amazonaws.com) var py = Python.CreateEngine(); str...
Hello,Is there a reason why it so difficult to use "Get Table" in Read stages in Chronium browsers, MS Edge in this case?Element Type is set to "Table Item (Web)". In the AM it's set toWeb Class: dataTableWeb Element Type: TABLEWeb Path/Xpath: /HTML[...
Hello,I have a case where I needed to calculate 6 month date from today so I use a c# snippet for itBut was thinking making it more dynamic where a developer can send in a number, int instead of having it hardcoded. But I can't get it to work. Maybe ...