since ‎13-05-21
a week ago

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 16 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

During the course of learning, we always find something interesting and think: "Do other people know about this?". And even if it's something simple, I decided to share it...HOW TO USE FILTER ON A COLLECTION STAGE (BLUE PRISM)?1 - Create an Action St...
During the course of learning, we always find something interesting and think: "Do other people know about this?". And even if it's something simple, I decided to share it...(BLUE PRISM)?1 - Create an Action Step.2 - In the Business Object select the...
We Brazilians have some difficulties in taking exams due to linguistic difference, I believe it would be good to be able to choose our native language to take the test
Gentlemen, I have a doubt.I was wondering if there is and if there is a table I could see the items in the queue?It would help me a lot------------------------------ Leonardo Hermínio --------------- ---------------
Gentlemen, I have a doubt.I was wondering if there is and if there is a table I could see the items in the queue?It would help me a lot