Level 4
since ‎16-04-19

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

​So I have a need to user BigQuery to retrieve some results, operationally I think I can make this happen. My question is how do I set up the OAuth credential that was in the skill package correctly? I received a json key that should be holding all t...
I know BP processes and objects can only be exposed via SOAP calls, but outside of writing a external REST-to-SOAP webservice to call the BP resources is there another route to achieve this?I'm trying to get MS Teams to "@mention" a process that will...
While I found the Drop action functional to perform a mouse-hover over a drop-down that required this behavior, I soon realized that it felt a bit incomplete. I ended up writing my own object that utilized user32.dll to position the cursor at exact p...
For Workers needing app login with unique session credentials, could a Credential Keyring Work Queue be integrated into the app? We have a PoC that's pretty good at doing this.
I could not find a Skype for Business DX asset out on the Exchange. Before I start a lengthy process of UCMA integration, does anyone know if there is an asset that I've overlooked?Thanks!------------------------------Brian ClaytonLead Developer - C#...
Likes from
Likes given to