since ‎08-12-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I tried to automate Gmail that involves process of downloading pdf files. But sometimes I am Blue Prism downloads documents in SMIME.P7S forms and can't be process further. Do you know how to go around this or how to convert it to original pdf ...
Hello,I would like to get attachments from mails that are in different Subfolders from Gmail account. How do you work with gmail subfolders??  I dont see any possibility with gmails.Thanks------------------------------Tushigbayar Tseveenbayar--------...
Hello,How do you automate work Gmail? I need Blue Prism to go to each email and download documents but there is no VBO like Outlook has. I found some Gmail API but don't know how effective that is, anyone experience to tell me how to use it? Thanks a...
Hello, I have an issue with Patterns for Delete Files stage in Utility - File ManagementI need to delete files with multiple patterns. I wrote Patterns: "*.png, *.xlsx, *.isdoc" but it wont delete those files. Why is that?----------------------------...
Hello,How do I get number of Pages of a PDF file in BP?Thanks------------------------------Tushigbayar Tseveenbayar------------------------------