since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 8 Likes given
  • 36 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,im trying to upload attachment to the ServiceNOW record. I was able to use cURL for downloading (GET) the attachemnts based on the File Meta-data i can get from HTTP GET request. So based on Attachemnt Sys ID.I wanted to use again cURL for POS...
Hi All,im trying to upload attachment to the ServiceNOW record. I was able to use cURL for downloading (GET) the attachemnts based on the File Meta-data i can get from HTTP GET request. So based on Attachemnt Sys ID.I wanted to use again cURL for POS...
Hi,i have an issue where im not able to attach to the Webportal. Windows title is in Chinese and it seems BluePrism is not able to attach such window.If i launch the webpage and i use WIN32 mode to spy whole IE Frame. i see the window text is in Chin...
Hi,i have an issue where im not able to attach to the Webportal. Windows title is in Chinese and it seems BluePrism is not able to attach such window.If i launch the webpage and i use WIN32 mode to spy whole IE Frame. i see the window text is in Chin...
​Ability to put some icons or colors to the procesess or VBOs. Yes we have the ability to put processes or VBOS to the groups, but put there some colors or icons can help even further to see the statuses of the process/VBOs, or help to distinquisch s...