since ‎27-06-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,What is the maximum number of records that can be added to a queue. How is the performance impacted by adding a large number of records, if the collection rows are around 50000 and columns are 25? How can the performance be optimized?---------...
Hi All,What is the maximum number of records that can be stored in a Blue Prism collection. What is the most efficient way to compare data between two excel files containing a large number of records(approx 100000 per file)?--------------------------...
Hi All,I am trying to attach to an instance of notepad that is already running.When notepad is launched by simply double clicking on the file,Blue Prism is able to attach to it.But when it is launched by selecting the option,"Run as administrator" by...
Hi All,I am trying to attach to an instance of notepad that is already running.When notepad is launched by simply double clicking on the file,Blue Prism is able to attach to it.But when it is launched by selecting the option,"Run as administrator" by...
Hi All,I am trying to run a powershell command that opens a configuration file.After the command gets executed ,a User Account Control(UAC) window shows up.I have to select the "Yes" option on this window and only then does the file open.I have set t...
Likes from
Likes given to