since ‎16-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

We have several developers across various parts of the business using the same BP server but we'll each maybe only need to get to a handful of the processes or objects. Could we add a favourites option so each user can limit the default view to bits ...
Hi All,I'm trying to connect to a SharePoint Excel file (not a list) via oledb so I can pull the data in as a collection, without having to first download the file to a local drive, but I seem to be cycling through a multitude of errors. (Mapping the...
I have been tasked with building some reports on the performance and utilisation of RPA within my business but the issue I have is that once a session has been archived, it's no longer available in the session table.Is there a way around this? Can I ...
Hi,I've recently moved several objects and processes over from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome and all was well, reasonably anyway, until this morning when I've come in and found that none of the items spied in Browser mode can be found, and I can...
We've always used single sign on, and it's always been fine but I came in this morning to errors on both Dev and Prod environments. It's asking for me to enter my windows credentials, then when I do, I get the following error System.ServiceModel.Secu...