since ‎09-04-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All,How to get perticular value from response content using json path method and pass input parameter as dynamic value in the below expression.$.employees[?(@.lastName == 'Smith')].firstNameHere Smith need to be replace with input parameter and...
I want to download a file using Web API. After making request we are getting File data as text in the response content data item.For your reference I am getting the response as below as text type.%PDF-1.4 %����68 0 obj <</Linearized 1/L 1850803/O 70/...
I want to download a file using Web API. After making request we are getting File data as text in the response content data item.For your reference I am getting the response as below as text type.%PDF-1.4 %����68 0 obj <</Linearized 1/L 1850803/O 70/...