since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

hello everyone, I read this guide link which talks about how to start a process with a http request but I didn't understand how to cancel a pending session.Example:1. I connect to a resource and find it occupied by a pending process2. i don't know ho...
Hi, I have a problem with integrating BP with EDGE. In my company we have upgraded to 7.1 as we can no longer use IE.Unfortunately I can't get BP to work with EDGE or CHROME.When I launch the web based application, BP returns the error "The browser e...
hi, i have a problem with pools and login agent.To improve stability, the resource PCs are restarted every night.After reboot the pool configuration appears not to work correctly. Checking for errors on the event viewer I get this messageBluePrism.Au...
Hi everyone, I need to send the stop request instruction via HTTP GET (or POST). Is there a command or is it not available?
hi, It is possible to set the resourcePC to debug a process? I need to run the process in debug mode on another workstation bye  maurizio
Likes from