since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

I am interested to know if anyone is using Blue Prism with PowerShell.  If so, what are you using it to do?I'm curious to know how it works operationally.  ------------------------------Steve WatersPlatform ConsultantBlue Prism Professional ServicesA...
Folks;I have had a couple of customers ask me about what tools other customers for Console Access to Digital Workers or Interactive Clients in environment with more than 300 Digital Workers aside from Remote Desktop Protocol. Any thoughts on this?---...
I'd like to know if anyone is using Blue Prism to do Medical Billing in the US. ------------------------------Steve WatersPlatform ConsultantBlue Prism Professional ServicesAmerica/Chicago------------------------------
I would like to get an idea how many customers are actually running Blue Prism on Azure.  We have several in various stages of migrating to Azure but I would like to know who's doing it day in and day out.  ------------------------------Steve WatersP...
Folks;I am looking at how customers and partners are using Login Agent with VDi systems and would like to get an idea as to scalability and the operational level of effort.Thanks,------------------------------Steve WatersPlatform ConsultantBlue Prism...
Likes given to