since ‎15-02-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I , i hope you are goodi have an aoor in my blueprism code , when i launch a browser to spy element , i have this arror : Error failed to launch application - external appMAn reader thread exited before response from queryif some one can help me?----...
HI ALL i hope you're feel good i have a preocupation , i have a project to consit to conect to a plateform dans to somme activity , at end i download a file , but the file is in pdf , i need to transofrm the pdf in excel file.if some one have any cod...
HI ALL i hope you're feel good i have a preocupation , i have a project to consit to conect to a plateform dans to somme activity , at end i download a file , but the file is in pdf , i need to transofrm the pdf in excel file.if some one have any cod...
hi all , i hope you are right , i have a preocupation with BPi try to execute a process , with reader , if element exist , but some time the element don't exist and if the element dont exist  i have an error , an exception.i want to know if it existe...
hello i try to update a data base with blueprism but i have an error : Incorrect syntax near '5'.this is my db and my blueprism code ------------------------------delacoche silver------------------------------
Likes given to