since ‎16-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am trying to transpose a collection that has collections for each of the columns. Using 'Transpose collection' action I am getting the error "Conversion from type 'DataTable' to type 'String' is not valid." .  Is there a way to transpose this data ...
Hi , We are having issue with not able to copy  text that exceeds 32767 limit (checked online on the cell limit) into a Excel cell. What we are trying  is to write to cell and then use "worksheet as collection" to read into collection. Since the enti...
​hi,  We are experiencing an issue with drag and drop where it starts to "drag" from the starting coordinates but then stops in between before the drop action is called. As a result we are getting much smaller box around the text region for linking w...
I am trying to read the coordinates on the selected text as a result of "search" on PDF.  Plan is to use those coordinates to  "Read Image" for the region using dynamic values for start x, start y etc.  Is there a way to get those coordinates of the ...
​can you pls tell me where to look for Blue prism MAPI installers. I am not able to find it on the portal.------------------------------Pankaj WaliaArchitectWiproAmerica/New_York------------------------------