since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Friends, Is it possible to make UTF 8 as default encoding . currently the File management write file functionality has default ANSI coding, but it is giving some junk or special characters in CSV file. when the csv file is saved as UTF8 Encodi...
Hi All, I am facing an issue while running Testing environment , but the same code perfectly works in the dev environment. The task is that it has to read the text and write it to a text box . But it is unable to perform this step in testing SIT ...
Hi Friends, I am facing an issue where the Get Email date &time in BP ,is not the same date & time in outlook. Example : In my outlook my sent mail date & time is 2/3/2017 8:45PM when I run my BP MAPIEX program to read the mail my Get Email date t...
Hi Friends , For a Locked item in the work queue , I am unable to update status and also Mark it as Exception . Is there any Possibility to Update Status without releasing the lock? Because I want to Ensure that if I release the lock some other Robo...
Hi Friends, Can we reprocess a record in queue which is already is in marked as exception ,by retrieving the record and process it as mark completed . Is it possible. Thanks