since ‎29-07-23
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everyone,I have a data item in Blue Prism that contains multiple codes stored as follows:1236718V981A876287672087740767I need to format this data item so that it appears like this: '12367','18V98','1A876','28767','20877','40767'.How can I achieve ...
HiI need help with extracting a CSV file from a database using SQL queries in Blue Prism. In the development environment, everything worked fine. However, now that my bot is in production, the CSV file size exceeds 2 GB, causing an "Out of Memory" is...
I need to write data from a data item into an Excel sheet, with each value written into separate cells, one below the other.My data item contains six values, and I need to ensure each value is placed in its own cell in a column.Values in DATA Item ar...
I'm seeking advice on structuring a data storage system for the last 6 months' worth of codes. Each code follows a consistent pattern: GOV followed by a number representing the month (e.g., GOV3, GOV2, GOV1, GOV12, GOV11, GOV10). What would be the mo...
I'm working on a task where I need to send an email with screenshots from different Excel sheets embedded in the email's body. What's the best way to achieve this?   Is there a way to add images directly into the HTML code, or are there alternative m...
Likes from