since ‎28-02-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everyone Were having trouble where we are launching a process via the worker and it fails saying the Brower Extension was not connected.  stepping through on the design studio it works fine, but we have tried 2 process' on the worker and it fails ...
Im trying to create a filter for a collection but using multiple criteria. For example, I'm trying to get it to find data from Field 1 that has either Criteria 1 or Criteria 2. I can get it to work with just 1 criteria and if I do it with another Fil...
I am working on the above course, i am working through the options for using SQL as it is something that will be integral to a project myself and my colleague will be working on later this year. However i cannot get the INSERT INTO part working, i ha...
Hi everyoneme and my colleague are going to be working on a process using MS Access, taking the the details from an excel spreadsheet, copying them to a database, and then the results to another excel spreadsheet. Just looking for advice before we st...
Has anyone had any problem using the above when capturing elements on a web browser. when i'm currently using it, sometimes it works and sometimes not. i dont know if this is a problem with our network or a blue prism problem