My Profile

Andre Bourgeacq

Contact Details

Bio

Strategist and hands-on Executive performer widely recognized for leading dramatic performance improvements within multi-sector, complex global organizations. Track record of market expansion, and increasing Revenue and Profitability through development and execution of strategic plans, Go-To-Market programs, and sales activities. Called upon to implement mission-critical IT business solutions requiring considerable turnaround, restructuring, and rapid rollouts. Known for leadership philosophy of converting vision to action; consistently yielding positive, measurable results. Reputation for driving business growth through mentorship of culturally diverse, high-performance teams, and senior executives. Special Focus Areas: Engaging and collaborating with Leaders, Partners, and Stakeholders to drive accelerated digital innovation and transformation within Public and Health Sector organizations with end goal of improving citizen- / patient- / people-centric service-delivery capabilities of Public and Health Sector enterprises through the secure adoption and integration of Intelligent Automation into their operations… i.e. leveraging a connected-RPA platform with seamless AI and ML integrations

My Badges

Community Badges are awarded automatically for participation in our online discussion communities.
Click here for a full list of the Community Badges you can get. 

My Community coins

Community Coins are awarded when completing our Coin Challenges.
Click here for a full list of the Community Coins you can get. 

Professional Experience