since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 114 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 44 Likes given
  • 48 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team, We are exploring Citrix Integration with Blue Prism 7.2.1. There are a few queries that I have regarding the same: Is there a direct command/package that BP can provide, for silent installation of the Citrix Agent on the Citrix VDE to the Ci...
Hi Team, I have a scenario where BP BOT needs receive the Input and send the Output back to a particular teams channel. So the BOT requires to send messages and read messages from a particular channel. We are thinking to leverage Microsoft Graph A...
Hi Team, Can someone provide me the link for the below older version of the VBO, the internal team needs the same from compliance perspective and I am only able to find the latest link for download: Utility - Collection Manipulation - 10.1MS Excel ...
Hi Team, When a BOT is used to call an API endpoint, the BOT machine details are send as an incoming requestor to the endpoint. In case the authentication mechanism requires the creation of certificates to allow only the needed traffic, then all the...
Hi Team, We have a requirement where the BOTs need to call an API endpoint(Either through the HTTP VBO or Web API interface). Now for authentication the certificate handshake is needed and we need to create a certificate with all the BOT machine det...