since ‎04-12-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Dear All,I need a help in 'How to get the window title' in Blue Prism. I am using a workflow where "If it is not connected" it should attached "Attach Window " but after 5 retries also it is unable to Attach the window when the "Is Connected " decisi...
Dear All,What will be the below process name for Google Chrome. Is Chrome.exe correct ?------------------------------Marina Dutta------------------------------
Dear All,My Chrome has BP extension but still while launching the browser I am getting the following error. I tried uninstalling Blue Prism and installing it again with advance Installer checking all the browsers.Also my Application Modeler is gettin...
Dear Team,Can any one help me in how to copy an Excel Worksheet from one workbook to another workbook using Excel Extended VBO . After creating the VBO in object studio ,I want to use the VBO in Process studio to copy the Worksheet from one WorkBook ...
Dear All,I have two excel files which I am opening using OLEDB.I want to put filter at a column [INPUT]=@ and copy the datas from Column B,C,D,E ,F from the source  excel sheet to another excel sheet B,C,D,EHow to write the Insert statement . Is it s...
Likes from