since ‎28-11-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

outlook vbo - move item - internal: could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code sage: the operation failed.code:tryDim folder As FolderDim item = olNamespace.GetItemFromID(Entry_ID)folder = GetFolderFromPath(Destination_Folder)If (f...
Hello - I am currently dealing with address validation where I have to compare two addresses and check if they match.The complex part is that the addresses can have the word 'St' in one address and 'Street' in another - but it still needs to be consi...
Hi everyone,I am trying to change the "EntryID" name in MS Outlook VBO, so that I can easily identify it in our Work Queue.Right now this is what they look like when loaded into the queue (screenshot: 1) I'd like to be able to change the "EntryID" n...
Hi everyone,I am trying to change the "EntryID" name in MS Outlook VBO, so that I can easily identify it in our Work Queue.Right now this is what they look like when loaded into the queue (screenshot: 1) I'd like to be able to change the "EntryID" n...
Hi Guys,I could really use some help.I need to move data (Address, Telephone Number, and  Organisation) from a PDF document to a Collection. To be used to verify information in a separate process.Do you have any advise on this?Thank you--------------...