since ‎04-04-23
yesterday

User Statistics

• 177 Posts
  • 12 Answers
  • 13 Likes given
  • 37 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I want Decipher to read a value below the key field. Unfortunately, Decipher continues to read the value from the region on the right side of the key field. I also tried using StrictPositionBottomBoundary Miscellaneous parameter to force the De...
It would be nice to have a way to automate the import/export of Batch Type, DFD, or training data in Decipher, similar to the BP AutomateC command-line utility.
Hello Team,   We are currently looking for a solution to automate the import/export of training data, DFD, BT. Something similar to BP Command Line options. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ------------------------------Athiban Mahamathi...
Hi All, I am able to push, submit and extract the batch in Decipher but I can see that in reports none of the batch details are captured under Volume, History section. Is there a way to fix this issue ? Regards, Athiban ------------------------------...
Hi All,   Is there a method for directing specific document types to the Decipher IDP exception queue?    For instance, if I have a Batch Type designated for processing invoices, can documents like purchase orders (POs), timesheets, or bank statement...