since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 10 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi. I'm trying to troubleshoot an object for a Java application that has a dropdown for a calendar. The problem is that while I can spy the dropdown to display the calendar, as soon as I go back to the app modeler and click Identify to spy the actual...
We are currently on BP 6.42. According to the information on the BP Extension offered in the Chrome Web Store the the published version requires 6.5 or above. How can we get the older version of the extension that is supported with 6.42?-------------...
I just made the mistake of clicking on delete worked cases when I meant to hit force retry (in fairness to me, they are right next to each other in the context menu). I cannot see any way to recover from this. I find this troubling on many fronts but...
I'm trying to add input items to a Start stage in an Object by: copying the start stage to the clipboard pasting it into a text editor adding several new items copying the updated XML back to the clipboard pasting back into the start stage. ...