since ‎12-10-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 9 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team,  I need to make simple HTTP Get request with only 4 Headers - Content-Type,token,tanet and hostname ( I have created collection and passed values) . This does not require any auth. While running I am getting - Object reference not set to an ...
Hi All,  I have converted JSON to collection. But I need to loop through nested collection (Content) as it has the main data.  Please guide how to loop through "content" column of below collection "Output Collection (skipping JArrays)" -------------...
Hi Team ,  I need to convert JSON to CSV. for this I am first converting JSON to collection using JSON to collection(Skipping JArray) but I am getting output like below I basically need 3 columns for csv output : host, included and Instance I dont ha...
Hi Team, I am not able to see download option for MS Outlook VBO here MS Outlook VBO Blueprismremove preview MS Outlook VBOA Visual Business Object that provides the capability to interact with Microsoft Outlook. View this on Blueprism > Can someo...
Hi All,I am using Data: OLEDB to connect Excel as database. It is working fine in STG and DEV but not in PRODand throwing below error Error Detail : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' p...