cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to loop through Nested collection

KirtishTrivedi
Level 5

Hi All, 

I have converted JSON to collection. But I need to loop through nested collection (Content) as it has the main data. 

Please guide how to loop through "content" column of below collection "Output Collection (skipping JArrays)"

18996.png

------------------------------
Kirtish Trivedi
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Nandhakumar626
Level 4

Hi Kirtish,

There is an Utility for skipping JArrary in blue prism. Please use this to get the intended collection from the nested collection.

For this you need to pass the JSON info as input.

Please let me if that helps 🙂

18992.png

If you are looking to get only the Nested Collection (Content) then assign the Content collection to a new collection by calculation stage(Collection Name.Field  Name) and then loop the new collection.
Nandhakumar C
Technology Consultant
SimplifyNext Pte Ltd
Singapore

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nandhakumar626
Level 4

Hi Kirtish,

There is an Utility for skipping JArrary in blue prism. Please use this to get the intended collection from the nested collection.

For this you need to pass the JSON info as input.

Please let me if that helps 🙂

18992.png

If you are looking to get only the Nested Collection (Content) then assign the Content collection to a new collection by calculation stage(Collection Name.Field  Name) and then loop the new collection.
Nandhakumar C
Technology Consultant
SimplifyNext Pte Ltd
Singapore

Thank you @Nandhakumar626,  this statement helped "then assign the Content collection to a new collection by calculation stage(Collection Name.Field  Name) and then loop the new collection."

Kirtish Trivedi