since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi: I have a process where the beginning part is done in Blue Prism but the second piece is done in Microsoft Power Automate Cloud. Does anyone know if Blue Prism can connect to Power Automate to run a flow? Thanks, Taki   --------------------------...
Hi: I have a requirement to send meeting invites via Outlook but did not see an option under the Outlook VBO, Does anyone know if this can be done? Thank you in advance, Tak------------------------------Tak KwokSr. Data AssociateSP GlobalAmerica/New_...
Hi:I am having issue with the MS Outlook Email VBO using the Get Received Items (Basic) where I am trying to retrieve unread e-mails and is getting the following msg:  Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was reje...
Hi:I spied a button in the web which it was able to highlight (using Browser mode). I then tried to use click on it but it did not work (nothing happens). Then, I use a focus and then tried click again and nothing happens. If I use another click, the...
Hi:Instead of going to the internal website to download the PDF needed, I wanted to extracted the actual file from the database directly. The actual PDF file, when running the SQL in Blue Prism to pull it store the result (data item) with the data ty...
Likes from