since ‎01-03-21
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, I have a scenario. we have a set up where now we use different application to login into FTP, Download invoices which are in XML format. Separate invoices, basically prepare different XML's based on end customers. did anyone did this at bulk?...
Hi all,  Need your help please. we recently upgraded Chrome to the latest version. and in two machines we see this error in chrome : extension error details "WebSocket connection to 'ws://127.0.0.1:31924/' failed: Error in connection establishment: n...
Hi All,  I am curious about what version of chrome you guys use and how you will maintain this.  like chrome is continuously upgrading and causes issues?  reason for asking is : we were using older version and stopped upgrades. but recently we upgra...
Hi All,  I want to Estimate the savings done by a already automated process using Blue Prism.  Can you please share your thoughts on this? on How to do this like what are all parameters to be considered. if there is any generic formula/tool/method to...
HI All,  I have one special requirement,  I should daily launch Another Virtual machine and start/stop particular services in it. using blue prism Is there any way to achieve this?