cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome Error : (Blue Prism extension error details)

saivikas729
Level 5

Hi all, 

Need your help please. we recently upgraded Chrome to the latest version. and in two machines we see this error in chrome : extension error details

"WebSocket connection to 'ws://127.0.0.1:31924/' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Context

background.js"

due to this browser mode is not working and processes are failing.  please let me know if you know how to resolve this. 

------------------------------
Kolli Sai Vikas

2 REPLIES 2

harish.m
Level 12

Hi kolli Sai Vikas,

Not sure which version of blue Prism you are currently facing this issue.

I would suggest to check below articles from knowledge base. Also try to  remove the extension and readd the extension and  restart the VM and check whether that  will change any thing .
https://support.blueprism.com/en/support/solutions/articles/7000077691-why-do-i-need-to-install-chrome-and-firefox-extensions-when-using-these-browsers-with-blue-prism-ente

https://support.blueprism.com/en/support/solutions/articles/7000076711-how-to-use-wireshark-to-view-the-communications-between-the-chrome-edge-firefox-browser-extensions-an

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10
Hello,

I suggest checking the possibility of performing a clean reinstallation of the browser, and installing the plugin again. I already had this problem when updating the browser.

Regards,

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer Tech Leader
Bridge Consulting
América/Brazil
Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil