since ‎03-05-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, Please help me out with this query.I am using Vlookup formula for one of the column in Excel. I am sharing the flow of the process, I am using Vlookup formula in set cell value.So the issue is ,Occasionally i am getting error at paste action,...
Hi All,Please help me out with the below query as soon as possible.I have two collection lets say data1 and data2. data1 has 'temp' column and data2 has also 'temp' column.Both these collection i am getting from Excel. So in collection its coming in ...
Hi All,Plz help me out with the following query.I have  two collections ,from one collection i need to fetch first row and from second collection i need to fetch last row. How can I achieve this. Please reply me asap.thanks in advance----------------...
Hi, Can anyone please try to help me with this errorDuring an excel operation I am getting the following error:"Exception : Error while exporting to PDF. Details: The given key was not present in the dictionary."Following are the steps which I am doi...
Hi, can anyone tell me that how can we write some particular values or some particular column from a collection to particular cell of an excel?i know we have write collection option but using this the whole collection gets written to the excel, but m...
Likes given to