since ‎26-07-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,In a process I want to update an excel file.So if queue items are more and multiple bots running same process.then one excel file can be updated by multiple by bots at same time?If not then what is the solution for this? Thanks,-------------------...
Hi In excel I need to search for any value. It should give me the exact cell number where that value is present. like A5 ,B10...*(Currently consider unique value, if you have solution when value present in many cells then it is more than better.)*How...
Hi,I am using get received mails in Microsoft outlook VBO.I want to retrieve mails using subject line, but not with whole line.I need to retrieve with some specific part of that subject line. When I use some of the part then it is showing item count ...
Hi,I am using Get received items in Microsoft outlook VBO.I want to retrieve mails using subject.But do not with whole subject line. I am going to retrieve mails with some specific part of that subject line.But it is showing item count zero.What shou...
Hi,I am moving mails from Inbox to subfolder.So after moving Got New Entry Id for each moved mail.Sometimes Email is not moving to subfolder.Is there any way to get mail from subfolder using New Entry ID, So I can confirm mail is moved.Thanks,Abhijit...