since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Why BP is not consistently providing/adding new VBOs? If they are, please point me to it. With the Object-approach of BP, it is basically not that difficult to add an object which essentially can be considered as additional features. If BP is consta...
How do you approach this problem? I'm working with a web application. I need to read a field. I can spy it as html and use id or path to access it. However, id and path of Test vs Prod are not the same. Thus, when we move to Production, we encounter...
Basically, I have multiple IE Windows with same Window titles (web-based SAP). I'll need to use Global Send Keys and need to make sure that the right window is activated (at the front). How to make sure I'm on the correct window? Thanks!   rang1
I have 2 Business Objects for a web application. One connects to the web application by Launching, the other one by attaching. I'm trying to spy an input field in the said application on both BOs. The Launched BO is able to highlight it easily. The A...
Hi, As the title suggests, how to convert from BP Native Authentication to AD-integrated one? As the AD group was not yet available at the time of the development, I started with BP native authentication. Now that AD groups are available to use, I w...