cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why BP is not consistently adding new VBOs?

RonAng
Level 5
Why BP is not consistently providing/adding new VBOs? If they are, please point me to it. With the Object-approach of BP, it is basically not that difficult to add an object which essentially can be considered as additional features. If BP is constantly creating and providing new/updated VBOs for general use, that will feel like additional features are added. Most will probably say that because every application and the process requirement is different. However, I can see some scenarios where additional VBOs will be beneficial in general. For example, I know that we have Utility - Strings. But of course, there are quite a lot that can still be added to it. There are quite a lot of String manipulation scenarios. Same goes with Collections. Another example - support for Silverlight with Windowless=true. Other vendor provide some extension to be able to work with Silverlight even if Windowless=true. I imagine in BP, this could be possible (or not) by utilizing some DLL files and of course a specific VBO. Those things mentioned are just examples - might not be the best ones but you get the point. Looking forward to hear what you think about this. Thanks!   -rang1
0 REPLIES 0