since ‎17-11-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello!I have a quick question. Is there any way that i can have a connection between the files I'm pushing into the Decipher and the ones I retrieve from Decipher? For example, if I could store the file path somewhere so I have it when I retrieve the...
Hello!When creating a new batch type, you have to have a primary recognition language. Mine was set to German. However, I have the same type documents in four languages. What i did was keep the original DFD, add 4 document types (one for each languag...
I have added a new document type and connected it to an already trained DFD, but it's not showing in data verification and I can't select it. The only option is the first document type i have made. What could be the reason?---------------------------...
Is it possible in the Decipher tool to restrict access to some batches of files for a dedicated group of users?  For example, i want team A to only be able to see and verify only batches of type A and team B only batches of type B. I do not want memb...