since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,Could you please help me to understand from where i can get the tracking ID? I can see while automating the browser application we have an input parameter called tracking Id, but i am not sure about the value to be passed here.Thanks----------...
Hi All,I downloaded the GLYNT.AI release from the DX portal. But while importing I am getting the attached error. please help. ------------------------------Kalpesh GujratiConsultantEY IndiaAsia/Kolkata------------------------------
Hi All,I downloaded the GLYNT.AI release from the DX portal. But while importing I am getting the attached error. please help. ------------------------------Kalpesh GujratiConsultantEY IndiaAsia/Kolkata------------------------------
Hi,I want to get the status details of the resource PC. So check the help tab of BP and found using "Busy" we get the status. But I am not able to understand how to use it.Can someone please help me with the complete command.C:\Program Files\Blue Pri...
Hi,I want to get the status details of the resource PC. So check the help tab of BP and found using "Busy" we get the status. But I am not able to understand how to use it.Can someone please help me with the complete command.C:\Program Files\Blue Pri...
Likes given to