cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cmd command to get status of Resource PC

KalpeshGujrati
Level 4
Hi,

I want to get the status details of the resource PC. So check the help tab of BP and found using "Busy" we get the status. But I am not able to understand how to use it.

Can someone please help me with the complete command.

C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate>automate.exe /resourcepc busy

------------------------------
Kalpesh Gujrati
Consultant
EY India
Asia/Kolkata
5 REPLIES 5

JerinJose
Level 10
​hi Kalpesh,

first establish a telnet connection to the runtime resource
Telnet <hostname/IP> 8181
once the connection is established through the terminal hit enter it will wil display "say something"
then type Busy and enter -it should say either yes/no based on the resource status

Jerin Jose
RPA Product SME
EY
Asia/Kolkata

Hello Jerin,

this seems to stopped working as of version 6.6 - when we do that now, we always get the message USER NOT SET - also trying to set a user does not work.

Any help ?

Patrick

Patrick Mueller
Project Manager
Merck
Europe/London

Hi Patrick - in the Help you'll see there are commands such as CREATE and CREATEAS, and the latter was introduced relatively recently to improve security. Not sure if that will help your issue. Another gotcha that I regularly fall for is forgetting the difference between the commands user <userid> and user name <name>

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Hey John,

yes and now - we figured that you introduced some sort of authentification as of version 6.6 but we cannot authenticate - whatever we enter and however (DOMAIN\User-ID or User-ID@domain or just User-ID without domain)  it will not let us pass the authentification - see screenshot.

We used this mechnasim as we created a process that freuqently calls this service to get the status of the resource and also of the process running, etc.

HOW and with what would we need to authenticate ?

Patrick

Patrick Mueller
Project Manager
Merck
Europe/London

Hi Patrick - see if this will work: automatec /sso /getauthtoken and then use the result with internalauth

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism