Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP GUI SPY MODE NOT HIGHLIGHTING

​​​Hello,I am having the same issue. Using DEV2 connection for automationLogging into SAP with my user credentials and have tried PRD and R3Q connectionsSap spy mode is not highlighting anythingAccessibility is enabled in SAP client-sideScripting is...

Item Key Filter much slower in v6,8

Hi,We have recently upgraded from 6,5 to 6,8 and notice when filtering on a work queue for the Item Key the results returned take up to twice as long as previous.  I will raise a support call with Blue Prism for this case but wanted to share this for...

Wait stage abandoned due to an interrupt request

Hi All,While going through the scheduler terminations logs come across the Internal exception.ERROR: Internal : Wait stage abandoned due to an interrupt requestThis error is encountering in process during Sleep action.Please help me when we get such ...

Resolved! Windows and Web Application - Rules

Hi Team,What are the rules need to follow or plan or consider at the time of analysis for windows based application and for Web based application1) if we are doing RPA for windows application and 2) If we are doing RPA for Web applications.What are t...

How to spy dropdown java mode in blue prism?

Anyone able to advice how to spy the java mode drop down? I manage to spy the toolbar but not sure how to select the drop down list. Am I doing right as below? Managed to spy the Toolbar View but what to select in the navigate? I would like to select...

Resolved! "the caller was not authenticated by the service"

Hello all,I need help...i have installed already 2 servers (production) without any problem and now on installing my 3rd server (DEV) i have an error on ""the caller was not authenticated by the service"" when start APPServer_Local_connection.The dif...

Resolved! Wait stage abandoned due to an interrupt request

Hi All,While going through the scheduler terminations logs come across the Internal exception.ERROR: Internal : Wait stage abandoned due to an interrupt requestThis error is encountering in process during Sleep action.Please help me when we get such ...

RE- Activation Key Error

Hello, Greetings!!! Please find the attached error message about the activation of Blueprism. I installed yesterday was working. I uninstalled it again due to login issue. I installed it again. Trying to use activation key (yesterdays) Now that the...

Twitter api

Hi,Please, I need to collect data from twitter using blueprism so how can I integrate Twitter API with Twitter ?Thank you------------------------------zaineb dhifli------------------------------

Resolved! Formatting cell in Excel to bold

Hi...Any experience with formatting a cell value in Excel to bold?The target cell is dynamic, so I need to send it from Blue Prism.Thanks------------------------------Tommy GuldbækProject Manager, Group LogisticsRoyal Greenland A/SEurope/London------...

Download file from Salesforce using API

Hello,I would like some advice regarding how to download a file from Salesforce to local folder. I'm using the BP Skill "Salesforce" to obtain the ContentDocumentId.  I use the following "GET" API to retrieve the base-64 from Salesforce/services/data...

Resolved! Request - Need Small Project cover everything

Hi Team,Request if someone can provide small project which covers each functionality below 1) Process  2) Object 3) Email 4) Excel operation 5) Queue management 6) Logs (Process and Transaction log) 7) Error handling Environment variables  9) framew...

Schedule - Blueprism process is not releasing memory

Hi All,We developed a Huge process with more than 18 Objects and process got terminated due to out of memory issue. After discussing with our internal COE team they suggested to go with Schedules where only specific objects will be utilized in the sc...