Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help on performance improvement

Hi Team,This is a high level lay out for one of my project, which runs 24/7.Theses are few details.1- Object 1 , mostly works on HTML mode.2-Object 2, 95% works in SAP mode.  5%- in UI mode. Problem:-Bot runs good however, it takes time to identify t...

20122.jpg

How to get a license for previous version

Hi,   I got a trial license for 30 days for Blueprism V6.7.1 but I am looking for Blueprism V6.6 license. How do I get one for Blueprism V6.6?  Please adviseThanksSatish------------------------------Satish Bala------------------------------

How To replace a value of one element in XML?

Hi CommunityI tried to replace a value of one element in my xml Text :looks like this:<S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://www.oap-envelope"><S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://www./soap-envelope"> <S:Header> <To xmlns="http://www----------sing"></To> <Action xmlns="...

24549.png

Using xpath in xml VBO

Hello People Coul you please tell me how can I use the "get elements with Xpath" in utility-vml-vbo of BluePrism.It gets elements only if I give "//*"   but If I try to navigate further it gives me nothing like: //soap-env:envelope/soap-env:Body/.I d...

RPA Compliance Considerations

Dear community,What implementation considerations have you worked on as part of compliance challenges with your organizations or customers? We would like to learn how you use Blue Prism to help the execution of internal controls (no need to add the n...

Resolved! Recover stage limit attempts

Dear all,Since our companies latest BP update the recovery stage includes an option for maximum attempts of that recover stage. I had expected this to act like an exception after the maximum nr of attempts had been reached but me and my colleagues ar...

Send to different Recipients

Hi, I am having multiple files. How can I send respective files to respective recipients? Example:FileA send to recipientsAFileB send to recipientsBFileC send to recipientsC------------------------------new blueprism------------------------------

Resolved! Set an automated meeting invite on Outlook Calendar

I have a project with requirement to set meeting invites on outlook calendar for specific group of people after checking the best available time slot for the target audience. Is there any VBO or ready solution available? -----------------------------...

Opening an Excel Document from Control room

Hi I am getting the below error when running from the control room in production. However when stepping through in Studio we cannot reproduce the error. This error has progressed from the Active-x issue, of which seemed to have been caused due to Exc...

Integrate HP QC with BP

Hi Team,Could you please help me in integration of HP QC with BP to automate testcase.------------------------------Kuldeep Arora------------------------------

OLEDB Object For 64 bit OS and MS Office

The current OLEDB object can run on 64 bit OS and 32 bit MS office, but it does not work after upgrade to 64 bit MS Office. Error message indicate that Provider Not Registered on Local Machine. I found that provider registered in Program Files instea...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes