Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configuration of BP server

Hi, I am configuring the BP server as I mo not connected to the resource pc in the control room. Can anyone help me to indicate where I am going wrong while configuring the BP Server? When I start the connection, I got the following error Please advi...

11560.png 11561.png 11562.png

How to Write Collection to Excel

Hello,   I am using the provide VBO object of MS Excel, Create Excel. However while writing the collection to the excel it is giving some errors. Can you please help with some example.   Thanks.

Microsoft azure documents

Is there any documentation about the blue Prism Microsoft Azure??------------------------------srihari jApplication Development AnalystAccentureAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Can't authenticate using Login Agent

Good afternoon,Have any of you ever experienced an error of timeout when trying to login using Login Agent?I've told the company about the policies required and after those were applied, I cannot perform a login because the authenticate stage exceeds...

Reading data from tables - Feedback/Suggestions

Hi all,I'm Rusen, research engineer from Blue Prism AI Labs.We'd like to hear from you on your experiences reading/capturing data from tables. Please feel free to share what's working well, and what doesn't: Have you ever had problems with reading da...

Resolved! Attaching an application

I am working on a web-based application + windows application. My workflow is like that: Firstly the work is done on the web application and after on button click, the windows application is opened. When I manually try to attach it, I am successful, ...

PDF to Excel

Hi,Please I need to convert PDF to Excel, is there any solution?------------------------------zaineb dhifli------------------------------